Pharmaclinix Scar Repairex
scar reducing cream
For scars up to 2 years old. UP TO 60% REDUCTION in Scar area.
Scar Repairex® is a brand new, scientifically-developed, silicone-based cream formulated with a unique combination of both powerful anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory agents, which reduces the scars caused by:
- Insect Bites
- Post surgery
It acts by forming a completely invisible film on the skin, which:
- Reduces the production of collagen
- Encourages growth of normal, healthy skin Improves the appearance of potentially embarrassing scars.
How it works :
Scar Repairex® works by forming a transparent micro-film over the scar to provide maximum protection & hydration along with anti-oxidants & peptides, which encourage the growth of healthy, normal collagen, resulting in minimal scarring
- Apply twice daily, following epithelial closure, which occurs 7 days after injury.
- Best results achieved if used within 2 years of injury.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
Vitamins & Antioxidants:
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C)
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Extract)
Anti Inflammatory Agents:
- Phaseolus Lunatus Extract
These reduce the swelling, redness & Itching associated with scars and wounds.
Glycerides of Fatty Acids:
- Persea Gratissima oil
- A Keratolytic, which breaks the skin keratin protein, allowing deeper penetration of the active Ingredients.