Pharmaclinix Lightenex Bright :
Prevents clears hyper-pigmentation
Lightenex Bright cream is a combination of skin lightening agents vitamins which is scientifically designed to prevent clear hyper-pigmentation.
It is a complex of clinically proven Ingredients for:
- Superficial hyper-pigmentation melasma
- For depigmentation therapy of the epidermis before laser treatment of deep dermal pigmentation
- Maintenance cream, once hyper-pigmentation is cleared
- Suitable for sensitive skins
- Wash the area to be treated.
- Exfoliate with a gentle face scrub.
- Massage cream into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Apply Sun Blockexe Max SPF 50, ten minutes after applying the Lightenexe Bright cream.
- Apply twice daily
- Skin whitener
- Tyrosinase Inhibitor to reduce Melanin synthesis
- Di-Carboxylic Acid with a powerful Skin whitening action.
- Most effective in melasma post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Powerful skin whitener
- It stops Melanin transfer from Melanocytes to Keratinocytes.
Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate
- Water-soluble Vitamin C to lighten skin.
- Vitamin C prevents the generation of free radicals which is instrumental in encouraging
Melanin Synthesis.- Skin whitener
- Licorice Extract
- Tyrosinase Inhibitor reducing melanin synthesis.
- Mild keratolytic anti-inflammatory agent.
- Reduces trigger chemicals that stimulate melanocytes to make melanin.