For Atopic Dermatitis and Allergy prone skin
This soft cleansing Dead Sea Dunaliella body oil gently cleans the skin, relieves itchiness and calms irritated skin. It improves skin moisture and supporting skin barrier function. Suitable for newborns.Features :
- Reduces irritation, dryness and redness.
- Gentle cleansing oil suitable for newborns and delicate skins.
- Moisturizes and softens.
- Clinically tested on atopic-dermatitis prone skin
- Ideal for reducing symptoms during light and medium flare-ups.
- Can be used as a complementary remedy in conjunction with atopic dermatitis medications.
- SLS/SLES free
- Allergy tested
- Approved for sensitive skin
- Free of animal testing
- Produced without petroleum, harsh synthetic Ingredients, or GMO's
- Vegan and cruelty free
Clinical results :
- 48% reduction in irritation
32% reduction in redness.
Active Ingredients :
- Dunaliella Salina extract – anti oxidant properties (rich with pro-vitamin A, a beta carotene )
- Natural vegetal oil complex:
- Castor oil – moisturizes and softens the skin
- Sweet Almond oil – a lubricant which balances skin moisture
- Grape Seed oil – provides intense skin moisture, anti-oxidant & antiseptic properties (due to its high vitamins content -Vitamin E, C & D and polyphenols)
What is Atopic Dermatitis :
- The most common form of the skin disorder known as eczema, characterized by areas of severe itching, redness, scaling, and loss of the surface of the skin. Typically affects young children on the face and extensor surfaces of the arms and legs (elbow and knee sides) Older children and adults are usually affected on the sides of the neck and on the inside of the elbow and knee. Frequently associated with other atopic (allergic) disorders, especially asthma and allergic rhinitis (hay fever)
- Most often affects infants and young children.
- In some instances, it may persist into adulthood or actually first show up later in life.
- A large number of patients tend to have a long-term course with various flare ups and remissions.
- Many children enter into a permanent remission phase when they get older, although their skin may remain somewhat dry and easily irritated.
- Dry skin is a very common complaint and an underlying cause of some of the typical rash symptoms.
- Skin becomes extremely itchy and inflamed, causing redness, swelling, cracking, weeping, crusting, and scaling.
- When the rash has been present over a prolonged period, chronic changes may occur due to the constant scratching and rubbing.
- Moisturizing skin frequently can be very beneficial. Short lukewarm baths with the addition of emulsifying oils are recommended. Let the body dry naturally after bathing.
- Apply an emollient all over the body while still wet, to seal in moisture and allow water to be absorbed through the skin stratum.
- Topical steroids (hydrocortisone) in ointment form are currently the preferred treatment and are known to produce favorable responses. Steroids should be discontinued when lesions disappear and resumed when new patches arise.
- Immunomodulators – natural or synthetic substances that help regulate or normalize the immune system – have also been found to be effective.
- Ultraviolet light therapy.
- Soft, pure cotton fabrics are non-irritating and are recommended attire for sufferers of atopic dermatitis.
- Clothes should be washed in mild detergents only.
* Bathing: In baby bath (~15 liters) add 5 ml (1 cap) of oil and mix into water.
* In child bath (~50 liter) add 15 ml (3 caps) of oil and mix into water.
* Washing: Gently massage onto the skin in cleaning movements and rinse with water. Dry skin gently.
* It is recommended to follow with Clineral TOPIC Body Cream.Avoid contact with eyes.
* Natural vegetal oil complex:
* Castor oil – moisturizes and softens the skin
* Sweet Almond oil – a lubricant which balances skin moisture
* Grape Seed oil – provides intense skin moisture, anti-oxidant & antiseptic properties (due to its high vitamins content -Vitamin E, C & D and polyphenols)