Vitacost Vitamin K2 (MK-7) with Nattokinase 100mcg - 90 soft gels.
Powerful formula that promotes healthy bone and cardiovascular function.
Basically - Vitamin K2 (Mk7) is a long chain molecule that takes calcium that is in the incorrect places in the body e.g : arteries, joints etc. and puts this calcium where it should be i.e in the bones and the teeth etc. What is Vitacost Vitamin K2 (MK-7) with Nattokinase?
Vitacost Vitamin K2 (MK-7) is an advanced formula of vitamin K2 and the enzyme nattokinase, which is derived from the fermented Japanese soy food, natto. Nattokinase is composed of 275 amino acids and is considered to be one of the most active functional Ingredients found in natto.
How does Vitacost Vitamin K2 (MK-7) with Nattokinase support health?
- Vitamin K's primary function in the body is to aid in the production of Gla (gamma carboxyglutamic acid) proteins, which play a part in coagulation and anti-coagulation of blood.
- Vitamin K is also necessary for osteoblasts (bone-forming cells) to activate osteocalcin, a protein that binds calcium to bones.* Therefore, adequate amounts of vitamin K make certain calcium is properly delivered to bones and arterial health is maintained.
- Supplies 320 FU (fibrin units) of nattokinase, derived from fermented Japanese soy, to support healthy blood circulation and blood pressure levels already within normal range.*
Why choose Vitacost Vitamin K2 (MK-7) with Nattokinase?
- Supports multiple areas of health, including bone health and cardiovascular health, in one easy-to-take supplement.*
- Supplies 100 mcg of vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7 per each convenient single-softgel serving.
- Provides exceptional quality at extraordinary value.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|MK-7 (Vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7)||100 mcg||125%|
|Nattokinase (from Natto Extract)||320 FU||*|
Contains: Peanuts and Soy.
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA's Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel daily on an empty stomach or a directed by a physician. Store in a cool, dry place. Free Of
Milk, eggs, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, gluten, titanium dioxide.