Spider vein cream
Say goodbye to spider veins without the pain or expense of surgery. This topically applied cream dramatically diminishes the appearance of spider veins and capillaries.
The cream is formulated with retinyl palmitate, a more stable version of retinol. Vitamin K, which helps to fade the appearance of broken capillaries on the body by reducing the tendency of blood to seep out of capillaries into the area under the skins' surface. Lavender helps to soothe the skin.
It helps to reduce the appearance of :
- broken capillaries
- burst blood vessels
- spider veins
- Apply liberally morning and night, after a shower or bath.
- Pre-moisten the skin with warm water to open up the pores for maximum absorption.
- Lightly massage the cream into the skin for best results
- Once the spider veins disappear continue using to prevent the veins from resurfacing
- Expect results in 4-6 weeks
- Retinyl Palmitate - is a more stable version of Retinol.
- Vitamin K- helps to fade the appearance of broken capillaries.
- Lavender-- soothes the skin.