Suitable for All Skin Types
A deep cleansing and exfoliating clay based mask. It deep cleanses leaving the skin smoother and softer. Assists in balancing pigmentation.
The Kegelia or sausage tree provides skin lightening and healing properties that have been known for thousands of years by the African people both in Northern and Southern Africa.
Pradiance has embraced and extracted these Ingredients and they are now the key Ingredients in the entire Pradiance skincare Range.
Other Ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Baobab, Rooibos amongst others provide a complete skin care solution for those who not only have skin disorders but also those that wish keep looking younger, radiant more healthy and want to feel absolutely fabulous.
- The key ingredient "Kigelia" (used for skin care and healing) in combination with other specially selected plant Ingredients, has a proven long term effect of assisting in balancing uneven pigmentation, promoting skin health and improving scar tissue.
- Visibly corrects and reduces the appearance of dark spots, blemishes and skin discolouration.
- Naturally heals and lightens the skin.
- All products are completely safe to use.
- No short term or long term negative side effects.
- Natural solution for dark spots, uneven skin tone, hyper-pigmentation and scarring.
- Affordable and 100% Natural and Organic.
- All skin conditions, skin types and ethnic groups.
- Non comedogenic (formulated to not cause blocked pores)
- Free of all harmful synthetic chemical Ingredients - Parabens, Mineral Oil, SLS
- Not tested on animals
- Natural fragrances
- Developed and produced in South Africa
Mix with a small quantity of warm water to form a paste.
Apply to clean skin and leave on for10-15 minutes.
Use 1-3 times per week.
Use more often for acne prone skin. (breakouts)
Kigelia : - It is used for its skin caring and healing properties. It assists with uneven skin tone, reduces dark marks and has a nurturing effect on the skin.
African Extracts : - Baobab, Aloe Vera, Bisabalol and Echinacea are used for anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
African Oils : - Chamomile, Frankincense, Ylang-Ylang, Kalahari Melon, Orange, Grapefruit and Lemon are 'components of the essential oils'.
Anti-Oxidants : - Rooibos, Baobab, Sesame and Grape seed extract.
Solvents/Emulsifiers : - Ethanol (in a safe and low quantity), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Jojoba seed oil, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum.