Pharmaclinix Sun Blockex SPF50 :
Moisturizing total sun block cream, containing titanium dioxide, which offers maximum protection against UVA & UVB ray.
- Protects against hyper pigmentation
- Does not leave a white "sheen’’
- Normal make-up can be worn on top
- Excellent if undergoing Laser, Micro-dermabrasion or Chemical peels treatment
- Suitable for children & adults of all skin types
How it works:
Sun Blockex® contains both physical UVA & UVB reflectors, along with chemical sunscreens to give maximum sun protection at all times. It also has excellent long-lasting moisturizing action to give maximum protection. Ultraviolet (UV) rays from the sun can damage the cells in your body. Over a period of time, darkening of the skin occurs, which is very “patchy” and uneven in the Asians & darker skin tones.
Sun can cause your skin to age prematurely. UVA light radiation is worse as it penetrates deep into the dermis even when you are indoors. Sun care is essential at all times as harmful Ultra-violet light from the sun is present even on a cloudy day. The BDA (British Dermatollogical Association), recommends that minimum spf 30 be used to prevent sun damage.
To obtain the sun protection factor indicated, it is essential that you follow these rules:
- A thick layer of cream must be applied to obtain maximum protection.
- Remember, even on a cloudy day, up to 50 % of the suns UV Rays reach your skin.
- You may not feel the rays of the sun so strongly while the wind is blowing - skin damage still occurs.
- Remember that the sun’s rays are strongest between 11am – 2pm.
- Sweating dissipates sun screen; be careful after strenuous activity.
- Apply sunscreen half an hour before leaving home as it will have been fully absorbed.
- Apply liberally and gently massage onto your face and exposed areas prior to sun exposure.
- Reapply frequently and after drying.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
If contact occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of cold water.
If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- Imperata cylindrica extract
- Butylene glycol
- Magnolia bondii extract
- Magnolia bondii bark extract
- Butyrospermum parkii butter
- Cetyl dimethicone