Stretch mark cream
UP TO 89% PREVENTION in Stretch Marks.
Cream containing a powerful combination of:
- Plant extracts
To help with the reduction of red stretch marks, which appear when skin has been stretched or damaged usually due to weight loss/pregnancy.
Resulting in a smoother and more toned skin! Safe for use in pregnancy
UP TO 72% REDUCTION of existing Stretch Marks
Stretch marks can appear anywhere on the body, particularly areas where fat is stored or which have a tendency to stretch e.g. stomach, buttocks, arms & hips. Stretchex® is a smooth, glossy emulsion, which is easy to spread over a large area & is absorbed very quickly with no greasiness or stickiness.
Stretchex® is designed to:
- Help Reduce red Stretch marks
- Help Smoothen skin
- Helps Increase firmness & Elasticity of skin
The skin is made up of three layers:
- Epidermis (the outer layer),
- Dermis (the middle layer)
- Sub cutis (the inner layer of skin, consisting of fat and connective tissue).
Stretch marks occur in the dermis, when the skin is pulled beyond its elastic tolerance resulting in tears of the dermis. Stretch marks are a form of scarring on the skin with an off-colour hue. Stretch marks occur when the skin is pulled by rapid growth or stretching. Although the skin is usually fairly elastic, when it's overstretched, the normal of collagen (the major protein that makes up the connective tissue in your skin) is disrupted. There is bleeding into the skin, which causes the redness in the stretch marks. There are tears of the dermis and over time these can diminish but not disappear completely.
Growing adolescents can get them on their backs, with the appearance of a series of horizontal lines. When these red stretch marks become white, then scaring of this tear is complete and stretchex® on its own will not help. It requires dermarolling to induce bleeding into the valley of the tear before strechex® can be effective.
- Massage twice daily, particularly during pregnancy or periods of excessive weight gain or loss.
- Using circular and upward movements, gently massage into areas of body prone to stretching; e.g., the stomach or thighs.
- Caesalpinia Spinosa extract
- Kigelia extract
- Quillaja extract
- Glacium Flavum extract
- Phaseolus Lunatus extract
- Green tea extract
- Pal-GQPP and Pal-GHK (two new gene-activating bio-peptides)
- Spirulina Platensis
- Vitamin E
- Calcium Pantothenate
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide