Remodels hypertrophic and keloid scars - POST SURGERY SCARS
For old, resistant extensive scarring eg. burns keloids.
UP TO 76% REDUCTION over 12 Weeks
Scar Repairex® Ultra cream has been especially formulated to reduce old stubborn scars. Scar Repairex® Ultra is especially useful for:
- Scars more than 2 years
- Burns where hypertrophy is common
- Delayed slow-healing scars
Scar Repairex® Ultra contains the highest concentrations of active Ingredients to promote healing thereby discouraging scaring to give the most effective results!
Recommended by Aestheticians after : Face Lifts, Re-constructive surgery, Post-laser resurfacing
Scar Repairex® Utra is a complex of:
- Anti-inflammatory agents
- Healing agents
The result of applying the cream on a scar:
- Reduce the size of the scar
- Reduce inflammation
- Reduce itching
- Promote healing
- Healthy cell renewal
How it works :
Scar Repairex® Ultra is a high strength silicone cream that seals the scar with a transparent micro-film, thereby providing maximum hydration occlusion to encourage healing discourage scarring.
The high strength anti-inflammatory agents reduce the scarring stimulus, causing the injured dermis to heal.
Scar Repairex® Ultra also contains 10% Vitamin C, which is essential in the formation of healthy collagen, in addition to Retinaldehyde, being the best Retinoid to promote healing.
. Reducing Inflammation
. Promote maturation
Even after suffering for many years with scars, you can now regain a much smoother clearer skin!
Scar Repairex® Ultra is an easy absorbable cream for:
. Raised Acne Scars (not sunken)
. Insect bites
. Keloid scars
. Post surgery scars
Scar Repairex® Ultra is the ONLY choice of treatment for particularly stubborn scars. Even bett
er results have been obtained when used in conjunction with Steroid injections.
- Apply twice daily while massaging gently, until absorbed
- Proteolytic enzyme
- Platelet aggregation inhibitor
- Especially useful for hypertrophic burn scars
- Mast cell stabilizer
Ferulic Acid Mixed Tocopherols
Promote Maturation of Scar:
Cyclopentasiloxane Dimethicone Silicone Based
- Established occluding film formation
- Powerful healing maturation promoter
- Stable fat soluble Vitamin C
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Water soluble Vitamin C
- Epidermal regenerator
- Traps water to keep scar well moisturized
- Niacinamide, Panthenol, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine HCI, Bioflavonoids, Retinyl Palmitate, Vitamin F Vitamin E.