Repairs sun damaged skin
Photo Agex® is a micro peel rejuvenation night cream consisting of a combination of high strength acids anti-oxidants for photo-damaged skin in people who do not wish to have a full skin peel procedure.
- Reduces pigmentation
- Reduces wrinkles
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves hydration
- Smoothens skin
- Increases collagen dermal matrix
Photo Agex® is ideal if you have:
- Sun-burnt skin
- Combination of Wrinkles hyperpigmentation
- Chemical peels, micro-dermabrasion, laser, dermarolling
How it works :
Sunlight consists of UVA UVB rays, in addition to visible light. These rays cause €œsun damage€?, €œphoto damage€? or €œphoto ageing€?, through over-exposure to the sun during the natural life span of an individual.
There are two types of UV rays:
- UVA rays penetrate deep into the skin resulting in early aging (wrinkles) and skin cancer.
- UVB rays damage the surface of the skin and are the main source of sunburns.
You are continually exposed to harmful UVA rays, whether you are driving, sitting next to a window, gardening even on a cloudy day or even indoors! Sun damage is a form of extrinsic aging, which occurs due to repeated unprotected exposure to the sun. This damage is accumulative and therefore over whelms the bodies healing ability. With increased exposure to UV radiation, your anti-oxidant levels decrease and the skin becomes damaged due to the free radicals triggered by the sun.
The symptoms of photo damage are:
- Fine wrinkles
- Deep wrinkles
- Brown patches
- Small blood vessels
- Roughness or scaly patches
- Thick or fragile skin
Increasing by one Application on a weekly basis so by the end of week four you may use it every night.
Must wear sun protection spf 50 while using photo agex for one week after discontinuing use.
May cause tingling, which subsides after 5 minutes
Superficial redness flaking is normal will subside in a week
- Promotes collagen production
- Removes Hyperpigmentation
- Excellent Antioxidant
- Reduces Photo ageing
- Reduces oxidative stress caused by UV exposure
Stable fat soluble Vitamin C
Seborrheic keratosis, wrinkles acne
Enhances absorption of Ascorbic acid Retinaldehyde
- Direct melangonesis inhibitor
- Increases epidermal hydration thickness
- Reduces dryness causes by Glycolic acid Ascorbic acid
- Gentle exfoliant
- Enhances Ascorbic acid absorption
- Intense moisturiser
- Corrects dryness
- Renews epidermal cells
- With glycolic acid removes wrinkles
- UV filter
- Mild exfoliant
- Fibroblast stimulator
- Excellent moisturiser