This powerful extra strength formulation, specifically developed to address the problem of very dark resistant hyper-pigmentation.
Dioic acid derivative is a powerful inhibitor of Melanin production penetrates deeply through the epidermal skin layer, giving better faster results. In addition, the powerful Azelaic acid, Phytic acid Salicylic acid bleach and exfoliate the skin. Stronger formulation with sun protection factor SPF15 is included. We recommend using Sun Blockex SPF 50 for quicker results.
. Excellent for dark skins with penetration enhancers.
. Deep dermal pigmentation
Lightenex Plus can help you get rid of even the darkest and most resistant hyperpigmentation. It is an excellent formulation to reduce epidermal resistant hyperpigmentation, or as a maintenance cream after skin lightening chemical peels. It contains 10 super-strength skin-whitening Ingredients, which work in different target areas to stop the production of Melanin quicken the degradation process. It also contains sun protection spf 15.
Why use Lightenex Plus
Lightenex Plus cream is designed to help with dark skin tones or dark patches.
Dark skin tones suffer more from:
- Changes in the texture of the skin (roughness)
- The appearance of small, brown or black bumps (dermatosis papulosa nigra)
- Hyperpigmentation (dark marks or discolourations)
- Loss of volume of the skin (sagging).
It is essential to wear a high sun protection cream on top of Lightenex Plus, e.g. Moisturix SPF25 or Sun Blockex SPF50 (total sun block) to avoid further damage from the sun.
Can cause mild irritation tingling for a few minutes after Application.
- Use a high Sun protection cream after Lightenex Plus.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Keep out of reach of children
- Octadecenedioic acid (O.D.A)
- Sophora flavescens
- Actinidia chenensis
- Sodium Lactate
- Lactic Acid
- Citrus unshiu extract (Tyramine)
- Linoleic acid
- Nano-liposomal molecule to increase delivery to melanocytes
- Kojic dipalmitate
- African bearberry (arbutin)
- Mulberry extract (arbutin)
- Liquorice extract
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate