Pharmaclinix Lightenex Plus Cream :
This powerful extra strength formulation, specifically developed to address the problem of very dark & resistant hyper-pigmentation.
Dioic acid derivative is a powerful inhibitor of Melanin production & penetrates deeply through the epidermal skin layer, giving better & faster results. In addition, the powerful Azelaic acid, Phytic acid & Salicylic acid bleach and exfoliate the skin. Stronger formulation with sun protection factor SPF15 is included. We recommend using Sun Blockex SPF 50 for quicker results.
• Excellent for dark skins with penetration enhancers.
• Deep dermal pigmentation
Lightenex Plus can help you get rid of even the darkest and most resistant hyperpigmentation. It is an excellent formulation to reduce epidermal resistant hyperpigmentation, or as a maintenance cream after skin lightening chemical peels. It contains 10 super-strength skin-whitening Ingredients, which work in different target areas to stop the production of Melanin & quicken the degradation process. It also contains sun protection spf 15.
Why use Lightenex® Plus?
Lightenex Plus cream is designed to help with dark skin tones or dark patches.
Dark skin tones suffer more from:
- Changes in the texture of the skin (roughness)
- The appearance of small, brown or black bumps (dermatosis papulosa nigra)
- Hyperpigmentation (dark marks or discolourations)
- Loss of volume of the skin (sagging).
It is essential to wear a high sun protection cream on top of Lightenex Plus, e.g. Moisturix SPF25 or Sun Blockex SPF50 (total sun block) to avoid further damage from the sun.
Can cause mild irritation & tingling for a few minutes after Application.
- Use a high Sun protection cream after Lightenex Plus.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Keep out of reach of children
- Octadecenedioic acid (O.D.A)
- Sophora flavescens
- Actinidia chenensis
- Sodium Lactate
- Lactic Acid
- Citrus unshiu extract (Tyramine)
- Linoleic acid
- Nano-liposomal molecule to increase delivery to melanocytes
- Kojic dipalmitate
- African bearberry (arbutin)
- Mulberry extract (arbutin)
- Liquorice extract
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate