New Advanced Formulation
Lightenex® Gold serum is the strongest skin whitening treatment for hyperpigmentation and melasma in Asian, African & Ethnic skins, without the use of Hydroquinone.
Lightenex® Gold serum reduces pigmentation, as it contains professional strength Actives including Alpha Arbutin, Beta Arbutin, Mandelic acid, Kojic acid, Glycolic acid, Vitamin C, Dioic acid, Niacinamide, L-Lactic acid, Retinaldehyde, Glucosamine, Salicylic acid, Liquorice exract, Vitamin E.
Lightenex® Gold serum is a unique formulation with the maximum concentration of powerful, clinically proven whitening ingredients in a stable base, which target the melanocytes to reduce melanin production. It treats:
- Most resistant Hyperpigmentation
- Deep Dermal Melasma
Independent trials have shown up to 50% reduction in melanin level over 12 week period.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply two hours before going to bed on cleansed face.
- It is essential to wear Sun Blockex® SPF 50 during the day to prevent the harmful UVA & UVB rays from darkening the skin.
For the Face:
At first, apply Lightenex® Gold serum on alternate nights.
In the second week, increase it to 4 times a week, in the third week, apply five times a week, and then apply every night from fourth week onwards.
Massage vigorously into the skin until you feel stinging or tingling of the skin. This subsides within 2 minutes and ensures that the actives have penetrated the skin.
Never use the Lightenex® Gold Serum during the day.
For the Body:
Lightenex® Gold serum can be used every night from the first week.
- Not suitable for sensitive skin
- Do not use in pregnancy
- Please note that the skin will look darker after 2-3 weeks. This will return to normal when skin old skin is shed.
Lightenex® Gold serum is a powerful active balanced preparation of exfoliates & depigmenters:
- Alpha Arbutin
- Beta Arbutin
- Kojic Acid
- Azaleic acid
- Phytic acid
- Ascorbic acid
- Octadecenedioic Acid (Dioic Acid)
- Salicylic Acid
- Liquorice Extract
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Ferulic Acid & Mixed Tocopherols
- Glycolic Acid