New Advanced Formulation
Lightenex Gold serum is the strongest skin whitening treatment for hyperpigmentation and melasma in Asian, African & Ethnic skins, without the use of Hydroquinone.
Lightenex Gold serum reduces pigmentation, as it contains professional strength Actives including Alpha Arbutin, Beta Arbutin, Mandelic acid, Kojic acid, Glycolic acid, Vitamin C, Dioic acid, Niacinamide, L-Lactic acid, Retinaldehyde, Glucosamine, Salicylic acid, Liquorice exract, Vitamin E.
Lightenex Gold serum is a unique formulation with the maximum concentration of powerful, clinically proven whitening ingredients in a stable base, which target the melanocytes to reduce melanin production. It treats:
- Most resistant Hyperpigmentation
- Deep Dermal Melasma
Independent trials have shown up to 50% reduction in melanin level over 12 week period.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply two hours before going to bed on cleansed face.
- It is essential to wear Sun Blockex SPF 50 during the day to prevent the harmful UVA & UVB rays from darkening the skin.
For the Face:
At first, apply Lightenex Gold serum on alternate nights.
In the second week, increase it to 4 times a week, in the third week, apply five times a week, and then apply every night from fourth week onwards.
Massage vigorously into the skin until you feel stinging or tingling of the skin. This subsides within 2 minutes and ensures that the actives have penetrated the skin.
Never use the Lightenex Gold Serum during the day.
For the Body:
Lightenex Gold serum can be used every night from the first week.
- Not suitable for sensitive skin
- Do not use in pregnancy
- Please note that the skin will look darker after 2-3 weeks. This will return to normal when skin old skin is shed.
Lightenex Gold serum is a powerful active balanced preparation of exfoliates & depigmenters:
- Alpha Arbutin
- Beta Arbutin
- Kojic Acid
- Azaleic acid
- Phytic acid
- Ascorbic acid
- Octadecenedioic Acid (Dioic Acid)
- Salicylic Acid
- Liquorice Extract
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Ferulic Acid & Mixed Tocopherols
- Glycolic Acid