New Advanced Formulation
Lightenex® Gold cream is the strongest skin whitening cream to treat hyperpigmentation and melasma in Asian, African & Ethnic skins, without the use of Hydroquinone.
Lightenex® Gold cream reduces pigmentation, as it contains professional strength Actives including Alpha Arbutin, Beta Arbutin, Vitamin C, Octadnoic acid, Niacinamide, L-Lactic acid, Retinaldehyde, Glucosamine, Salicylic acid, Liquorice exrract, Vitamin E.
Lightenex® Gold cream is a unique formulation with the maximum concentration of powerful, clinically proven whitening ingredients in a stable base, which target the melanocytes to reduce melanin production. It treats:
- Most resistant Hyperpigmentation
- Deep Dermal Melasma
Independent trials have shown up to 80% reduction in melanin level over 12 week period.
- Apply two hours before going to bed on cleansed face. Massage until fully absorbed.
- It is essential to wear Sun Blockex® SPF 50 during the day to prevent the harmful UVA & UVB rays from darkening the skin.
- Monthly photographs for objective measurement of improvement.
- Do not use Lightenex® Gold cream during the day
- May cause tingling, which subsides after 5 minutes
- Superficial redness & flacking is normal & will subside in a week.
- Do not use in pregnancy
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Alpha Arbutin
- Beta Arbutin
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- L-Lactic Acid
- Octadecenedioic Acid (Azelaic Acid Type Dioic Acid)
- Salicylic Acid
- Liquorice Extract
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Ferulic Acid & Mixed Tocopherols
- Citrus Bioflavoids