Pharmaclinix Lightenex Body Lotion :
New Advanced Formulation
Lightenex body lotion is the best whitening body lotion for black skin, Asian & ethnic skin.
Lightenex Body Lotion is a specialist skin lightening formulation which has been specifically formulated to lighten skin, including the sensitive areas, e.g. groins, back of neck & armpits.
It contains professional strength skin whiteners including Kojic acid, Niacinamide, Arbutin, Tyramine, Liquorice extract, Mitracarpus Scaber extract, Vitamin E and Vitamin A in an emollient base with SPF 15.
The skin on your body is much denser than on your face and you need specific concentrations of Actives in a base that will actually penetrate the thicker layers to make a visible difference.
In independent trials, 84% of the volunteers achieved 26% reduction of melanin levels within 8 week period.
- IMPROVEMENT in skin firmness
- smoothNING of the skin
- EVENS out the complexion
- DECREASE skin roughness
- INCREASE in elasticity
- Wash the body, and exfoliate it using a firm sponge, in order to remove the dead skin.
- Apply a thin layer of Lightenex Body Lotion and massage thoroughly into the desired area of skin, until fully absorbed.
- Use twice daily
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes if contact occurs rinse immediately with plenty of cold water.
- If skin irritation continues, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Lightenex Body Lotion is recommended by leading Dermatologists worldwide to lighten all parts of the body.
- Kojic dipalmitate
- Actinidia Chinensis
- Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (natural Arbutin)
- Mitracarpus Scaber extract
- Glycypriza glabra extract
- Sodium ascorbyl phospate
- Citrus unshui extract (Tyramine)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Cetearyl Isononanoate
- Ethylhexyl Stearate
- Cetyl Palmitate
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- Chondrus Crispus extract
- Avena sativa extract
- Helianthus Annuus seed oil
- Daucus carota extract
- Propylene Glycol
- Caesalpinia spinosa
- Caesalpinia spinosa gum
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A)
- Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E)