OPI Silver On Ice : (Infinite Shine)
Chill out with nails shimmering with cool silver
Colour : Blacks / Whites / Greys
Follow these steps for a mani that lasts:
- Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling colour over the tips of the nails.
- Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
- For a mani that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of Drip Dry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.
Step 1 - Prime - Apply one coat of the Primer Base Coat to prepared nails.
Step 2 - Apply two coats of Infinite Shine color. Wait two minutes after second Lacquer coat to apply Gloss Top Coat.
Step 3 - Gloss - Finish with one coat of Gloss for a durable finish that cures to a mirror shine in natural light.