This translucent formula functions as a pre-shave oil, shave cream, and an after-shave conditioner, to soften facial hair for a smooth, pain-free shave.
The super light formula won't clog the blade, rinses easily and allows for navigation around sideburns, beards, and mustaches. Enjoy a smooth, effortless glide with this soothing, hydrating formula that is rich in nourishing fatty acids and phospholipids.
What's In It :
- Macadamia Nut Oil:- An extremely high quality oil with an exceptionally small molecule (the smallest of all oils) to penetrate and work below the skin's surface to soften and hydrate skin.
- Jojoba Oil: - Softens, moisturizes, and protects the skin through a lubricating, protective cushion.
- Glycerin: - A natural humectant which helps maintain the skin's moisture balance.
- Phospholipids:- A rich source of essential fatty acids to bind moisture to the skin and support the natural skin barrier.
- Heather: - A botanical known for its soothing, anti-irritant properties.
- Advanced Silicone Blend: - Allows superior glide and prevents a clogged razor blade.
- Menthol:- Provides cooling and anti-bacterial benefits to the skin.
- Peppermint and Eucalyptus: - Natural oils that provide a fresh, tingling sensation to the skin.
To use, work a small amount into your slightly damp beard every time you shave in the shower, or immediately after showering.
For areas with heavier, coarser whiskers, allow product to remain on skin for 60 seconds before shaving. Glide razor over face.
Rinse with cold water.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glycerin*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint/Menthe poivr'e) Oil*, Menthol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf/Twig Oil*, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Calluna Vulgaris (Heather/Bruy're) Extract, Lecithin, Dimethiconol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene
*Certified Organic/Certifi's Biologiques