When the days turn cold and wet, Norway spruce essential oil is an invaluable aid. It supports your circulation and, together with the warm bath water, offers intensive, long-lasting warmth for your body both inside and out.
The resinous Norway spruce fragrance has a calming effect and lets you breathe freely while jojoba oil gently moisturises your skin. A blissful bathing product for cold, windy days.
Limited Edition product.
May not be available year-round.
- Truly 100% natural and organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
A small bowl containing Spruce Warming Bath Essence pleasantly fragrances the air in rooms, particularly in winter.
Add several capfuls of Spruce Warming Bath Essence into the stream of running water as the bathtub fills.
Sulfated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Picea Excelsa Leaf Oil, Alcohol, Limonene*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex (CI 75810).*from natural essential oils