Clineral SKINPRO Gentle Cleansing Gel :
For Very Sensitive - Intolerant Skin
This SKINPRO Dead Sea Mud and Mineral based gentle cleansing gel, is formulated for very sensitive and intolerant skin. It helps soothe irritations and skin discomforts, reduces dryness and redness, while reinforcing the cutaneous skin barrier.
Sensitive skin is characterized by a low tolerance to cosmetics and toiletries in daily and extended use. Environmental factors such as pollution, sun exposure, or an extended stay under warm water and air conditioners can aggravate the symptoms of irritated skin, itching, redness and a tingling sensation of the skin.
Clineral SKINPRO Products were specially formulated for very sensitive skin and low tolerance (Intolerant) skin. They are based on Dead Sea water, Dead Sea Mud and plant extracts which have been tested in clinical trials
Clineral SKINPRO products are specially formulated for :
- Sensitive skin that is prone to irritation
- Allergy prone skin
- Skin intolerant of other cosmetics
- Following aesthetic dermatological procedures (laser, peeling)
- Paraben free
- SLS/SLES free
- Allergy tested
- Approved for sensitive skin
- Free of animal testing
- Produced without petroleum, harsh synthetic Ingredients, or GMOs
- Vegan and cruelty free
Active Ingredients :
- Dead Sea Mineral Extract – 0.2%
- Guar Gum – a natural polysaccharides derived from the Guar bean seeds. creates a protective film that envelops the skin, providing soothing and softness
- Red Clay – natural clay that supports the cleansing action
- ABCD - anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory complex
What is sensitive skin :
Very sensitive skin that reacts very fast to daily hazards, and external changes. Skin that tends to have frequent irritations and allergies to a wide variety of materials and Ingredients (cosmetic products, toiletry, cleansing materials etc..).
Skin after aesthetic treatments such as laser, deep peeling, mesotherapy etc…
A hypersensitive skin that is excessively reactive and fragile to multiple external factors, which are normally tolerated, such as: air pollution, sun exposure, changes in climate, cosmetic products, stress etc… and manifests itself in the form of general skin discomfort generating symptoms like: redness, itching, stinging, tightness, dryness, burning sensation…also hot water and air conditioners can aggravate these symptoms.
The problem : very poor skin barrier (from birth) which worsens with age and exposure to environmental factors.
The facts : more than 50% of women and 40% of men describe their skin as sensitive. There is growing awareness to intolerant skin and every year more people are looking to buy products for Intolerant skin.The products :
- Ease the symptoms
- Soothes the skin
- Restore the skin’s natural barrier
- Hydrate & relax
- Minimize the exposure of the skin to Ingredients that can “flare up” the skin.
How to use:
* Lather between wet hands and wash face, avoiding eyes.
* Follow with SkinPro moisturizer.