For Seborrhea prone skin
This facial Dead Sea Mineral based cleanser alleviates redness and calms irritated facial areas. It cleans thoroughly as part of a daily regimen in disordered skin and maintains healthy skin barrier function, this leaves skin soft and ready to retain moisture.
Now there is a better way to manage symptoms of seborrhea and enjoy a more confident lifestyle. Clineral's clinically-tested formulations of Dead Sea water, mud and mineral extracts contain outstanding skin-maintenance properties and are essential catalysts in providing natural relief for the irritations and aesthetic challenges of seborrhea.Features :
- Clinically tested on seborrhea-prone skin
- Ideal for reducing symptoms during light and medium flare ups
- Maintains resilient, symptom resistant skin during remissions
- Can be used as a complementary remedy in conjunction with seborrhea medications
- SLS/SLES free
- Allergy tested
- Approved for sensitive skin
- Free of animal testing
- Produced without petroleum, harsh synthetic Ingredients, or GMO's
- Vegan and cruelty free
Clinical results :
- size of the affected area decreased by 22%
- skin redness was reduced by 41%.
Active Ingredients :
- Dead Sea Mineral Extract 1%
- Bergamot fruit oil (INCI Citrus Aurantium Bergamaia ) - skin softener
- ABCD - anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory complex
What is Seborrhea :
Seborrhea is an inflammatory skin disorder affecting the scalp, face, and body causing scaly, flaky, itchy and red skin. It particularly affects the sebum-gland rich areas of skin. May be aggravated by illness, psychological stress, fatigue, change of season and reduced general health. Can cause discomfort and interfere in one's daily activities.
Seborrhea may occur anywhere on facial skin, behind the ears and in areas where the skin folds
Can appear near the eyelashes, on the forehead, or around the sides of the nose
In adolescents and adults, seborrhea can take the form of scalp scaling (dandruff) or as mild to extreme redness of the skin folds running down either side of the face from the corners of the nose to the mouth (commonly known as €œsmile lines€?)
Other body areas where symptoms occur are the chest and upper back.
Some affected areas become red and flaky
Commonly, patients experience mild redness, skin lesions and in some cases hair loss
Other symptoms include patchy scaling or thick crusts on the scalp, red, greasy skin covered with
flaky white or yellow scales, itching, soreness and yellow or white scales that may attach to the hair shaft.
Many patients experience alternating periods of the symptoms, when they either improve or suddenly worsen. In adults, symptoms may last from few weeks to even years.
Dermatologists recommend topical treatments such as shampoos, cleansers or creams/lotions that contain anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, sebo-suppressive or keratolytic .