For Psoriasis prone skin
This clinically tested mineral-based shampoo cleans scalp and hair. Provides soothing hydration for the scalp, reduces scaling and relieves scalp irritation. It has a soft texture, scented lightly with aromatic oils.
The Dead Sea is renowned for its therapeutic impact on psoriatic skin and is a destination for people from all over the world who suffer from this disorder. Clineral’s pleasantly textured and soothing formulations of Dead Sea mineral extracts are particularly effective in alleviating its painful and aesthetically-challenging symptoms during flare-ups and in between.
• Clinically tested on psoriasis-prone skin
• Ideal for reducing symptoms during light and medium flare ups
• Maintains resilient, symptom resistant skin during remissions
• Can be used as a complementary remedy in conjunction with psoriasis medications.
- Paraben free
- SLS/SLES free
- Allergy tested
- Approved for sensitive skin
- Free of animal testing
- Produced without petroleum, harsh synthetic Ingredients, or GMOs
- Vegan and cruelty free
Clinical Results :
- 81%, scales decreased by 21%
- skin irritation decreased by 43%
Active Ingredients :
- Dead Sea Mineral Extract – 0.5%
- Hippophae Rhamnoides oil - a soothing anti inflammatory oil
- Verbana oil (INCI Cymbopogon schoenanthus) – skin and scalp softener
- Zinc – alleviates scales and anti dandruff
- Sunflower Seed oil - botanical moisturizer, and soothing agent
- ABCD - anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory complex
What is Psoriasis :
Psoriasis is a chronic, auto-immune disease that appears on the skin. It occurs when the immune system sends out faulty signals that speed up the growth cycle of skin cells. Psoriasis is not contagious and comes in many forms, the most common of which (plaque psoriasis) is commonly seen as red and white hues of scaly patches appearing on the top first layer of the skin.
Plaques most frequently occur on the skin of the elbows and knees, typically on the outside of the joint
Can affect any area, including the scalp, palms of the hands and soles of the feet and genitals
The disorder is a chronic recurring condition that varies in severity from minor localized patches to complete body coverage.
Fingernails and toenails are frequently affected (psoriatic nail dystrophy) and can be seen as an isolated symptoms.
Psoriasis can also cause inflammation of the joints, which is know as psoriatic arthritis.
Extreme scaling, itchiness and dryness
Flaky dandruff-like look and significant redness can cause great embarrassment and emotional stress
Individuals may experience significant physical discomfort, depending on the severity and location of outbreakas
Itching and pain can interfere with certain basic physical functions and limit mobility and the ability to work in certain occupations
Plaque on the scalp can be particularly embarrassing, as flaky plaque in the hair can be mistaken for dandruff
Treatments range from medication and various topical treatments (bath solutions, moisturizer and mineral oils) to phototherapy and new biological medication.
* Leave for 1-2 minutes.
* Rinse well. Suitable for daily use.
* Recommended to follow with Clineral PSO Cream Scalp Mask.
* For better results it is recommended to use both scalp products: Use first the Shampoo and follow with the Cream Scalp Mask.
* Both products are for daily usage.