Clineral PSO Joint Skin Cream 75ml
Clineral PSO Joint Skin Cream 75ml
For Psoriasis prone skin
This clinically tested Dead Sea Mud and mineral-based cream, helps to reduce dryness and scales. This soothing cream, is formulated for the joints skin such as elbows, knees, fingers and wrists. Its extra rich and delicate texture readily absorbs and calms itchiness and irritations.
The Dead Sea is renowned for its therapeutic impact on psoriatic skin and is a destination for people from all over the world who suffer from this disorder. Clineral's pleasantly textured and soothing formulations of Dead Sea mineral extracts are particularly effective in alleviating its painful and aesthetically-challenging symptoms during flare-ups and in between.
- Clinically tested on psoriasis-prone skin
- Ideal for reducing symptoms during light and medium flare ups
- Maintains resilient, symptom resistant skin during remissions
- Can be used as a complementary remedy in conjunction with psoriasis medications.
- Paraben free
- SLS/SLES free
- Allergy tested
- Approved for sensitive skin
- Free of animal testing
- Produced without petroleum, harsh synthetic Ingredients, or GMOs
- Vegan and cruelty free
Clinical Results :
- 91% were satisfied with the moisturizing effect of the cream.
- 83% confirmed that the cream decreased the amount of cracks in the skin on their elbows.
Active Ingredients :
- Dead Sea Mud - 2%
- Dead Sea Mineral Extract 0.4%
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract - botanical moisturizer, protector, and a natural skin-soothing agent
- Shea Butter (INCI: Butyrospermum Parkii) - soften cracks and dry skin
- ABCD - anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory complex
What is Psoriasis :
Psoriasis is a chronic, auto-immune disease that appears on the skin. It occurs when the immune sy.......sends out faulty signals that speed up the growth cycle of skin cells. Psoriasis is not contagious and comes in many forms, the most common of which (plaque psoriasis) is commonly seen as red and white hues of scaly patches appearing on the top first layer of the skin.
Plaques most frequently occur on the skin of the elbows and knees, typically on the outside of the joint
Can affect any area, including the scalp, palms of the hands and soles of the feet and genitals
The disorder is a chronic recurring condition that varies in severity from minor localized patches to complete body coverage.
Fingernails and toenails are frequently affected (psoriatic nail dystrophy) and can be seen as an isolated symptoms.
Psoriasis can also cause inflammation of the joints, which is know as psoriatic arthritis.
Extreme scaling, itchiness and dryness
Flaky dandruff-like look and significant redness can cause great embarrassment and emotional stress
Individuals may experience significant physical discomfort, depending on the severity and location of outbreakas
Itching and pain can interfere with certain basic physical functions and limit mobility and the ability to work in certain occupations
Plaque on the scalp can be particularly embarrassing, as flaky plaque in the hair can be mistaken for dandruff
Treatments range from medication and various topical treatments (bath solutions, moisturizer and mineral oils) to phototherapy and new biological medication.
* Application can be increased in case of flare-ups.
Call your delivery Courier to arrange your delivery. Fastway.co.za > Contact Us > Enter Town or Suburb or click here. Fastway Couriers | Courier locator (Please use only when the Courier has your parcel - Prior to this track your parcel on the tracking link below. Note: Always use your tracking no!
No Bothersome SMS's or emails - You call when YOU want to!
MORE GOOD NEWS is that Absoluteskin contributes a large portion if not all of the shipping costs making Absoluteskin the top SHOP to SHOP at!
Once you have placed your order you will receive an e-mail confirming the order. We then we send you a "Thank you" for your order. We then process and pack your order. Once your order is packed it is collected by Fastway couriers. You will receive an e-mail with your tracking no, eg. RA........... Use this no. to track your parcel status Fastway Couriers | Track your parcel .
- Normal delivery times are Cape Town - Next day,
- Major centers 2 - 3 days excluding weekends.
- Regional towns and areas take a little longer.
- Remote areas and Farms - Fastway "Purple codes" No delivery.
Fastway has an excellent tracking system, you can call the delivering courier directly by clicking "Contact us" on Fastway.co.za and entering your suburb or town Fastway Couriers | Courier locator which gives the couriers name and mobile number. Call the courier with your tracking no to find the status of your order, you can even arrange when to have your parcel delivered.
This tracking method is the best and easiest tracking available today!!!!!!!
1) Major centers: Order value under R550 = R60 - Over R550 = FREE.
2) Regional areas Order value under R1100 = R115 - Over R1100 = FREE
Terms and conditions prices, and delivery place names as published on Fastway.co.za