- Acne - face and back.
- Ingrown hairs.
- Skin disorders especially for psoriasis.
- Dry skin.
- Keratosis Pilaris(little bumps on the back of upper arms).
- Cooking/ironing burns.
- Muscular skeletal aches and pains.
- Boils, cysts, cuts and infections.
The Dead Sea Liquid Salt is available exclusively to AHAVA. The Dead Sea is oily by nature and when the Dead Sea water is dehydrated to create the Dead Sea Salts, a by-product of minerals and oil component of the Dead Sea is left and this is the Dead Sea Liquid Salt.
- Regenerates the skin.
- Improves skin metabolism.
- Improves skin's moisture retention abilities.
- Hypo-allergenic. Dermatologically tested. Allergy tested.
- Not tested on animals.
Apply to affected area/s and leave product on for up to 2 minutes, then rinse well and towel dry.
May also be used to enrich bath water in lieu of mineral bath salts.
Massage over body avoiding the face.
Rinse after 2 minutes.