Contains a unique combination of Papaya Extract, Arbutin, Kojic Acid, Glutathione, and Vitamin C, which works together to combat discolouration and pigmentation.
While Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Jojoba treats stretch marks and improves skin firmness.
With Active Tree Tea , Zinc and Aloe to soothe and prevent body acne and break-outs
Formulated with a 3-in-1 benefit
- Treats pigmentation including darkening caused by shaving
- Treats and prevents stretch marks
- Firms, tightens and tones the skin
- Treats and heals body acne and break-outs
- 12 Active Ingredients that work together
- For day and night use
- Safe for all skin types
Apply to clean dry skin morning and at night.
Do not remove.
In the morning follow with sunscreen
It can also be used on targeted areas only
Can be used on intimate areas
For an added benefit use in conjunction with Bright Bar
- Papaya Extract -Contains Vitamin A and Papain enzyme, Papaya helps remove dead skin cells and inactive proteins therefore its rejuvenation hydrates and adds a beautiful glow to the skin.
- Jojoba Oil -This amazing oil comes from the seed of the jojoba fruit and is best known for its moisturising properties without feeling greasy. It also helps the production of the acid mantle, balancing the pH that protects skin.
- Glutathione -Glutathione is an anti-oxidant that has been proven to be a safe skin lightening ingredient. Glutathione inhibits melanin production and lightens skin tone while preventing ageing.
- Kojic acid -Inhibits and prevents the formation of tyrosine, which is an amino acid that needed to produce melanin. Because it inhibits the production of melanin, kojic acid has a lightening effect.
- Alpha-Arbutin -is one of the most advanced skin lightening ingredients on the market. It has shown to inhibit the activity of tyrosinase. This leads to a skin whitening effect.
- Vitamin C -a natural antioxidant has been shown to reduce melanin formation and provide a skin whitening effect when applied topically. It assists in slowing down hyperactive melanocytes and thus resulting in lighter skin.
- Glycerin -treats many oily skin conditions, like acne, skin infections, wrinkles and fine lines
- Coconut Oil -natural moisturising properties which promote healing and prevent stretch marks from occurring.
- Shea Butter -This natural ingredient is obtained from the nuts of the Shea tree.
- Its full of all-natural vitamin A and treats several skin conditions such as blemishes, wrinkles and stretch marks. Shea butter is extremely moisturizing and very hydrating, it also boosts collagen production.
- Tea Tree Oil -Tea tree oil is derived from the leaves of the tea tree. It Treats acne and has anti-bacterial properties which heals and nourishes the skin
- Zinc -This element helps to lower skin reaction associated with rashes, allergies or irritation, promotes healing.
- Aloe -This natural ingredient moisturises, soothes, treats acne, fights ageing and nourishes the skin.