AHA Peeling Kit
This kit is formulated with our unique Fruit Acid Complex, comprising of 7 fruit acids, which works together as a multi-layer peeling treatment.
With added Anti-oxidants , Vitamins , Hyaluronic Acid and Retinol to Combat Ageing.
All actives work together to remarkably reduce the appearance of hyper-pigmentation, promote cell renewal, diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.
It also treats Acne, balances oiliness, diminishes superficial Scars and treats Blackheads and Whiteheads. Gives the skin a smoother, brighter and younger complexion
Effective Enough to Treat Severe Skin Concerns but Gentle Enough For Home Use.
- Treats hyper- pigmentation
- Diminish fine lines and wrinkles- plumps the skin
- Treats Acne Scars and superficial scarring
- Combats Acne and subdues break-outs
- Peels away dead skin cells.
- Increases collagen production
- Increases cell renewal
- Gives skin a fresh, clean and even appearance
- Face and body use
Use once or twice weekly
Step 1 - cleanse
Apply peel cleanser onto wet skin, work in circular movements, and remove with warm water
Step 2- Vhi AHA peel
Apple a thin layer onto clean skin, leave on for 30mins and remove with warm water- avoid contact with the eye contour area, nostril area and corners of the mouth.
Step 3- cleanse again
Step 4- apply a Vhi treatment cream
- Do not apply on open wounds, cuts, bruises or rashes.
- Only use 7 to 14 days after hair removal or any facial/skin treatment.
- Avoid contact with eyes; keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or nursing, consult with your health care provider before use.
Hyaluronic Acid- A natural substance in skin that has the stunning capacity to attract and hold moisture. It replenishes moisture that is crucial to having younger-looking, supple skin.
Retinol- Retinol is simply another name for vitamin A. Retinol is a trusted treatment for acne. Famous for its younger complexion, anti-wrinkle and skin-brightening properties
Vitamin C-A natural anti-oxidant has been shown to reduce melanin formation and provide a Anti-Pigmentation effect when applied topically. It assists in slowing down hyper-active melanocytes and thus resulting in lighter skin.
Malic Acid- A AHA from Apples, AHAs are typically used to battle dry skin, moisturising skin, and removing dead skin cells. IT ALSO supports collagen production and elasticity, decreases pigmentation
Citric Acid- Derived from fruits, treats several skin problems like mild acne, pigmentation, clogged pores, sun tanning, wrinkles, and dark spots.
Lactic Acid- Reduces Acne Breakouts, Improves fine lines and wrinkles.
- Gluconic Acid- Anti-bacterial effect also improves skin cell turnover.
- Salicylic Acid- Removes dead skin cells, anti-acne effect
Glycolic Acid- Treats fine lines, acne, blackheads, dullness, oiliness and uneven texture. Dead skin cells are sloughed off revealing smoother, brighter, younger looking skin.
- Tartaric Acid- Is naturally found in grapes and bananas, it enhances the skin natural glow and has a detoxifying effect on the skin