Our skin is continually regenerating itself and forming new cells. Old cells should be removed to prevent formation of flaky patches of dead skin and enlarged pores. Once these dead cells are gone, the complexion takes on a fresh, radiant glow. Using a high-quality facial peeling on a regular basis will free your skin of dead skin cells, minimize large pores and leave your skin feeling wonderfully smooth. Peeling lotions are an effective alternative to classic peelings based on micro-spheres or sugar crystals that can irritate the skin through mechanical friction.
Chemical peelings, as exfoliators including high-grade fruit acid peelings, are especially effective and a special competence of QMS. As the name indicates, these peelings work with acids. AHA peelings, for example, are based on glycolic acid or lactic acid. BHA peelings rely on salicylic acid to exfoliate the skin. PHA peelings contain gluconate and lactobionic acid. These active ingredients combat hyperpigmentation and promote collagen synthesis to slow the signs of skin aging.
Another option in exfoliatotor peeling lotions are enzyme peelings. These are enriched with plant enzymes and break down your skin’s protein building blocks.
Our series of premium peelings includes:
- Peeling lotion for all skin types: Gentle Exfoliant Daily Lotion All Skin Types
- Peeling lotion for sensitive skin: Gentle Exfoliant Daily Lotion Sensitive Skin
- Peeling lotion for oily skin prone to blemishes: Gentle Exfoliant Daily Lotion Oily/Acne
- Fruit acid peeling: Active Exfoliant 11%
- Gentler fruit acid peeling for beginners: Active Exfoliant 7% Sensitive