Hydrates - soothes - completes make-up removal - Face
All skin types - including sensitive skin
This moisturising spray for the face, with a delicate rose scent, is a quick and easy 2-in-1 step to complete make-up removal and refresh the skin while respecting its balance.
- Its formula enriched with Allantoin, provides an immediate sensation of soothing.
- Skin is refreshed by this fine fresh mist
- The skin feels soft and comfortable.
- The Refreshing Toning Mist is a quick and easy step to include in your morning and evening routine. I
- In the morning, to envelop skin in a refreshing veil.
- In the evening, after the Creamy Make-Up Remover Milk to complete make-up removal,
or after cleansing with Micellar water to remove lime-scale residue and prevent skin from feeling dry.
- Spray over the face from a distance of 15 cm, keeping your eyes closed.
Remove any excess product with a tissue or leave to dry.
Formula* tested under dermatological supervision.
Rose Floral Water: recognised for its soothing and softening properties on all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- 100% botanical-origin Skin-Respect Complex: consisting of Moisturising Sugars, it hydrates and strengthens skin’s protective barrier.
- Natural-origin cleansing agents (derived from coconut, corn, etc.) to effectively remove all traces of impurities and make-up while ensuring good skin tolerance.
- Allantoin, known for its soothing and softening action.
95 % of the total ingredients are from natural origin
INGREDIENTS : AQUA/WATER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER, GLYCERIN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALLANTOIN, SODIUM GLUCONATE, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, ANHYDROXYLITOL, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, XYLITOL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE [N4107/A]
The lists of ingredients included in the composition of our brand’s products are updated regularly. Before using any of our brand’s products, please read the list of ingredients shown on the packaging to make sure the ingredients are suitable for your own personal use.