Clineral Topic Shower and Bath Oil 250ml
Clineral Topic Shower and Bath Oil 250ml
For Atopic Dermatitis and Allergy prone skin
This soft cleansing Dead Sea Dunaliella body oil gently cleans the skin, relieves itchiness and calms irritated skin. It improves skin moisture and supporting skin barrier function. Suitable for newborns.Features :
- Reduces irritation, dryness and redness.
- Gentle cleansing oil suitable for newborns and delicate skins.
- Moisturizes and softens.
- Clinically tested on atopic-dermatitis prone skin
- Ideal for reducing symptoms during light and medium flare-ups.
- Can be used as a complementary remedy in conjunction with atopic dermatitis medications.
- SLS/SLES free
- Allergy tested
- Approved for sensitive skin
- Free of animal testing
- Produced without petroleum, harsh synthetic Ingredients, or GMO's
- Vegan and cruelty free
Clinical results :
- 48% reduction in irritation
- 32% reduction in redness.
Active Ingredients :
- Dunaliella Salina extract anti oxidant properties (rich with pro-vitamin A, a beta carotene )
- Natural vegetal oil complex:
- Castor oil moisturizes and softens the skin
- Sweet Almond oil a lubricant which balances skin moisture
- Grape Seed oil provides intense skin moisture, anti-oxidant antiseptic properties (due to its high vitamins content -Vitamin E, C D and polyphenols)
What is Atopic Dermatitis :
- The most common form of the skin disorder known as eczema, characterized by areas of severe itching, redness, scaling, and loss of the surface of the skin. Typically affects young children on the face and extensor surfaces of the arms and legs (elbow and knee sides) Older children and adults are usually affected on the sides of the neck and on the inside of the elbow and knee. Frequently associated with other atopic (allergic) disorders, especially asthma and allergic rhinitis (hay fever)
- Most often affects infants and young children.
- In some instances, it may persist into adulthood or actually first show up later in life.
- A large number of patients tend to have a long-term course with various flare ups and remissions.
- Many children enter into a permanent remission phase when they get older, although their skin may remain somewhat dry and easily irritated.
- Dry skin is a very common complaint and an underlying cause of some of the typical rash symptoms.
- Skin becomes extremely itchy and inflamed, causing redness, swelling, cracking, weeping, crusting, and scaling.
- When the rash has been present over a prolonged period, chronic changes may occur due to the constant scratching and rubbing.
- Moisturizing skin frequently can be very beneficial. Short lukewarm baths with the addition of emulsifying oils are recommended. Let the body dry naturally after bathing.
- Apply an emollient all over the body while still wet, to seal in moisture and allow water to be absorbed through the skin stratum.
- Topical steroids (hydrocortisone) in ointment form are currently the preferred treatment and are known to produce favorable responses. Steroids should be discontinued when lesions disappear and resumed when new patches arise.
- Immunomodulators natural or synthetic substances that help regulate or normalize the immune sy.......have also been found to be effective.
- Ultraviolet light therapy.
- Soft, pure cotton fabrics are non-irritating and are recommended attire for sufferers of atopic dermatitis.
- Clothes should be washed in mild detergents only.
* Bathing: In baby bath (~15 liters) add 5 ml (1 cap) of oil and mix into water.
* In child bath (~50 liter) add 15 ml (3 caps) of oil and mix into water.
* Washing: Gently massage onto the skin in cleaning movements and rinse with water. Dry skin gently.
* It is recommended to follow with Clineral TOPIC Body Cream.Avoid contact with eyes.
* Natural vegetal oil complex:
* Castor oil moisturizes and softens the skin
* Sweet Almond oil a lubricant which balances skin moisture
* Grape Seed oil provides intense skin moisture, anti-oxidant antiseptic properties (due to its high vitamins content -Vitamin E, C D and polyphenols)
Call your delivery Courier to arrange your delivery. Fastway.co.za > Contact Us > Enter Town or Suburb or click here. Fastway Couriers | Courier locator (Please use only when the Courier has your parcel - Prior to this track your parcel on the tracking link below. Note: Always use your tracking no!
No Bothersome SMS's or emails - You call when YOU want to!
MORE GOOD NEWS is that Absoluteskin contributes a large portion if not all of the shipping costs making Absoluteskin the top SHOP to SHOP at!
Once you have placed your order you will receive an e-mail confirming the order. We then we send you a "Thank you" for your order. We then process and pack your order. Once your order is packed it is collected by Fastway couriers. You will receive an e-mail with your tracking no, eg. RA........... Use this no. to track your parcel status Fastway Couriers | Track your parcel .
- Normal delivery times are Cape Town - Next day,
- Major centers 2 - 3 days excluding weekends.
- Regional towns and areas take a little longer.
- Remote areas and Farms - Fastway "Purple codes" No delivery.
Fastway has an excellent tracking system, you can call the delivering courier directly by clicking "Contact us" on Fastway.co.za and entering your suburb or town Fastway Couriers | Courier locator which gives the couriers name and mobile number. Call the courier with your tracking no to find the status of your order, you can even arrange when to have your parcel delivered.
This tracking method is the best and easiest tracking available today!!!!!!!
1) Major centers: Order value under R550 = R60 - Over R550 = FREE.
2) Regional areas Order value under R1100 = R115 - Over R1100 = FREE
Terms and conditions prices, and delivery place names as published on Fastway.co.za